Commercial building maintenance in Darwin and Palmerston has been the mainstay of Billycan Constructions since 2008.
Two of the Northern Territory’s most prominent companies have trusted us with the upkeep of their assets for some five years.
For Paspaley Pearls, that’s included fit outs, re-roofs, renovations, concreting and general maintenance for its significant portfolio of commercial buildings and properties, private houses and retail showrooms and stores.
At the busy Northern Immigration Detention Centre (NIDC), we manage all building maintenance, repair works and renovations. The nature of this contract means swift work regularly needs doing, often in sensitive or trying circumstances.
The latest NIDC contract review showed that in 12 months Billycan Constructions completed 1200 reactive work orders, 10–20 major renovation works and 100–150 preventative maintenance works. Client feedback was that all timeframes were met and work was delivered to an excellent standard.
These major commercial contracts quickly boosted Billycan Constructions’ credibility, and we soon won work for other large commercial and federal government clients, including Serco, the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, Aboriginal Hostels Limited and Spotless.
In quiet periods, we can also help domestic clients with residential building maintenance.
- roofing and guttering (including leaks)
- wall framing (steel or timber)
- welding and general steel fabrication
- small tiling jobs, repairs or re-grouting
- fencing (repairs or new)
- timber decks (replacing or maintaining, including re-oiling as required)
- door, screen and lock replacement and repair
- concreting (footpaths, driveways and repairs)
- concrete cutting
- gyprocking (patching, repairing and flushing)
- flooring (replacement sheeting and repair)
- vinyl (repair and replacement)
- pressure cleaning, including floor disc assembly
- office furniture assembly
- furniture removal and relocation
- waste removal (such as old furniture, desks and broken bedding)
- supply and assemble office equipment (cabinets, desks, chairs, pool tables)
- OHS safety services (such as hazard identification, signage, and safety lines).
We are leaders in Darwin and Palmerston building maintenance, and this list covers only some of the services we offer. Contact us for a chat about how we can help you.